Efficient and effective society.
- To improve livelihood and seek community participation for self-help development
- To promote advocacy, for stakeholders peace building and information sharing
- To empower the beneficiaries through, meetings, workshops and participatory approaches
- To initiate the learning spaces of Primary schools, senior secondary, higher education institutions
- To deliver services to the needed people or targeted groups in the communities
- To promote human, rights and child protection issues